Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy 1/2 birthday to Sarah!


Today is Sarah's 1/2 birthday! She is 6 mos. old! I can hardly believe it. I am very overwhelmed today. I have so much gratitude in my heart for the opportunity to be the mother of 2 beautiful children. After my little scare with the dvt/pe I have had a really hard time. Not only physically, but emotionally. I have been scared everyday for the last 6 mos. that I wouldn't wake up, or I wouldn't have the chance to be here for my family. I know, it may be a little dramatic, but that is how I felt. I am finally starting to let go of that awful feeling. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to stay here and raise my beautiful kids. I love them with all my heart, they are so very special. So, Happy 1/2 birthday to my little baby girl! I love you so much!

Little miss Sarah after her first bath! What a sweetie
Sarah 6lbs. 5 oz. she just barely doubled her birth weight! She is so petite and cuddly!





2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 6 months old already! I'm glad that you are still here too. And glad to that your not as scared anymore.

Anonymous said...

WOw brit I cannot believe it! 6 mo. already! She is so tiny. Just lookin at her newborn pics she looks not much bigger! She is gorgeous and so is her mommy! I am glad things are getting better for you!miss and love you sis!