Tuesday, September 8, 2009

p's first day of pre-school!

My little Parker bug started pre-school! I am so proud of him. Parker is such a sweetheart and we love him so much. His pre-school is just around the corner from our house, so we can walk.
It was really bright outside, so poor little P was squinting for the pics, Ryan made fun of me for taking pictures on his first day of pre-school, but I don't care! I was a proud mama! :)
Parker loves to push his sister in the stroller, he just adores her. I love my kiddos, they are so sweet and I couldn't have a better family!








1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ryan, It's a tradition as old as school itself to take pictures of kids on their first day of school. (That is if you were lucky enough to own a camera that many years ago). It's also fun to compare from year to year how much they have grown or changed.

Now that my kids are grown, I only wish we would also have done a family picture every year. Doesn't have to be a perfessional picture, just a fun picture. Same reason as above.

Keep it up!

Love, Aunt Shirley