Tuesday, September 8, 2009

cousins...

Sarah and her cousin are only 5 days apart. They are so cute together, they like to give each other kisses and Mckinlee just attacks Sarah with loves!I have wanted to make Sarah a tutu for a while. I thought what better time then with her cute cousin. We had a lot of fun making these for the girls and they looked so precious! It is
s0 fun seeing them play together. BTW...does anyone know how to get the words to wrap around the pictures? Any who...I just love how they turned out, too bad Sar was a little grumpy!

















3 comments:

Jenny said...

will you show me how to make one?

Three K's and Two P's said...

I love your adorable kids! And yes, two is a whole different ball game! It's so much work, but so worth it! I have felt better, but I just take one day at a time. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is so adorable!!! Can't wait to see what ours will look like.. :) Hope all is well!