Thursday, August 20, 2009

Parker bug is 3!

My little man turned years old! I can hardly believe it! It feels like we just brought him home from the hospital. parker is such an amazing boy! We are so proud of him. Our camera ran out of batteries, so we didnt get many pictures.


I had different stations set up. We did Flo's cafe-the food station, TOwMaters-a game that they towed cars, Ramones house of flames-temporary tatoo's, and The COzy cone-a relay race game. I had a lot of fun throwing his party, and he was so sweet to thank me. What a great boy he is!
I made this race car track cake, it was fun and yummy! Parker really liked it. Thank you to all the family and friends who came. Parker got great gifts and we really appreciate all of your love and support.








2 comments:

Janna said...

I love the cake! That's awesome. So creative.

Jenny said...

You made that cake!! That's so awesome Brit!