Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dinsaur Park-er

We went to the Dinosaur Park! I thought it was free day, but I guess it was the week before! The lady let us in for free anyway because it was only an hour until closing time. We were just going to pay to get in, but the lady let us in no charge. It was a nice surprise!
Here is Parker riding a dino, I love the cute faces he makes!
Awww, daddy took a turn carrying Sarah in the sling. I think it looks good on him! :)
My babies are so cute, I love this picture of them! They make me smile everyday!


Sarah's first time swinging! She really liked it! She is such a little shrimp! What a pretty princess


I love this sign! Parker is such a ham!





Under the "ong neck" aka Long neck




Triceratops!


We had a great day! I love being with my little family. They are so much fun! For Halloween the dinosaur Parker does a night walk, You can go through the park when it is dark and dress the kids in their costumes. We will definitely be going, it's always a lot of fun! I love seeing my kids experience new things in life! It's so great to see things through a child's eyes. I am so thankful for my beautiful children and my great husband!






2 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute!!! That halloween dinosaur walk sounds fun.

Haylee said...

So cute pictures. Sarah is growing fast. We love that place too.