Wednesday, October 1, 2008

mothers


REAL MOTHERS
*Real Mothers do not eat quiche; they do not have time to make it.
*Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably still in the sandbox.
*Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy Ovens and happy kids.
*Real Mothers know that dried play dough does Not come out of shag carpets.
*Real Mothers do not want to know what the Vacuum just sucked up.
*Real Mothers sometimes ask, 'Why me?' and get their Answer when a little voice says, 'Because I love you best.
*Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not Measured by height or years or grade...It is marked by the progression of Mama, to Mom, to Mother.
I love this, It sums up exactly how I feel. I love being a mother. It is so challenging sometimes, but so worth it. I love when I am about at the end of my rope and Parker comes up to me and says "love you mommy." I am so thankful for my little man!

No comments: