Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a...

This pumpkin is supposed to say It's a Girl! :) It was really hard to carve because it was so small!
It's a GIRL! We went to the doctor today for my ultra sound. She was very stubborn and did not want us to mess around with her. The ultra sound tech had a hard time measuring her and she is very modest. She would not uncross her legs for anything! We finally got a good shot of her bum and legs and there wasn't anything there, so hopefully she is still a girl the next time we check! She looks very healthy and she is as low as ever, just like her brother was. Parker went with us and was so good. He just watched the baby the whole time, I was so proud of him! We will name our little girl Sarah. Parker has been calling her baby Sarah, so we decided that he could name her.

2 comments:

Janna said...

That is so exciting. Congratulations. Having a girl is so much fun. Hey I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.

Three K's and Two P's said...

Congratulations! I am quite sure that is what we are having too. We saw her parts numerous times and every time it looked like a girl! Is Parker excited? My Parker doesn't really know what to think when we tell him. He actually said, "NO I NOT," when we told him he was going to have a sister. Hopefully he warms up to the idea!